WishList Member is a powerful WordPress membership plugin that allows users to create and manage their own membership sites. With its intuitive interface and easy-to-use features, WishList Member makes it simple to protect content, accept payments, and manage member accounts.
Core Features of WishList Member Plugin
- Protect content with a click: With WishList Member, protecting membership content is as easy as clicking a button. Users can simply create their content in WordPress, click “Protect,” select which Membership Levels get access, and they’re all set.
- Accept payments with ease: WishList Member integrates with all major payment providers, including PayPal, Stripe, Infusionsoft by Keap, ClickBank, and more. This allows users to easily accept one-time or recurring payments for their membership site.
- Payment provider support: WishList Member supports a wide range of payment providers, including PayPal, Stripe, Infusionsoft by Keap, ClickBank, Recurly, 1ShoppingCart, eWAY, Authorize.Net, JVZoo, PayBlue, PayKickstart, Pin Payments, CloudNet360, ThriveCart, SamCart, 2Checkout, UltraCart, Cydec, RedOakCart, and Generic. These integrations include support for one-time payments, recurring purchases, cancellations, and more.
- Email provider support: The plugin also supports a variety of email providers, including Mailchimp, AWeber, Drip, Sendlane, arpReach, Constant Contact, ConvertKit, GetResponse, iContact, Interspire, MadMimi, Maropost, Ontraport, ActiveCampaign, and Generic. These integrations include support for subscribing, unsubscribing, tagging, and more.
- Drip content: With WishList Member, users can easily “drip” content to their members over time. For example, after 30 days, users can automatically upgrade members from a Free Trial to the “Silver” level.
- Easy member management: WishList Member provides a user-friendly dashboard for managing member accounts, including membership levels, payment history, and other important details.
- Integrations with other services: The plugin integrates with a variety of other services, including Zapier, Easy Webinar, GoToWebinar, iDev Affiliate, and more.
What’s New (Changelog) in WishList Member v3.22.6
Fixed content archiver updates date and time using the timezone when using WordPress update.
Fixed a bug where “scheduled-contents” shortcode doesn’t use GMT/UTC value of the date it was published which causes some hours of inaccuracies.
Fixed the shortcode date/time format which doesn’t follow the one set via WordPress Settings-> General.
Fixed a bug where “scheduled-contents” shortcode showing schedules by the last x number of posts instead of the next x number of posts.
Fixed a bug where the shortcode won’t show scheduled dates when added inside a widget.
Setup wizard generating the same level URL if multiple levels are created.
Setup >> Levels
Added the “Cancel from same Level” level action when a user gets added to a Level. Click here for documentation.
Fixed issue where Simple registration url field is truncated.
Registration page does not load if slashes are encoded un the Registration URL. For example: %2Fregister%2Fabcde instead of /register/abcde.
Fixed issue where it’s unable to remove a level when there’s also a Course action that will remove that same level when a course gets removed causing a loop.
Fixed issue where the Outgoing webhook is not sending custom fields.
Added support for when a level expires/unexpire for outgoing webhooks.
Added custom fields support to incoming webhooks.
Fixed conflict with BuddyBoss where trailingslash is prevented from being automatically added to URLs when both plugins are active.
Started using WordPress function get_edit_profile_url() to generate the profile page URL for the Membership Details link on the [ wlm_loginform ] shortcode.
Sales Page and Live Demo of WishList Member Plugin
Free Download WishList Member Latest Version